- Fix to Link Validation: Adjustment to GA4 verification checks for "verify pixel exists" and "verify property ID."
- Fix to Filtering: Addressed errors with "property" and "created by" filters and the functionality of filter resets.
- Fix to URL Encoding: Enabled an option for URLs to remain exactly as entered without any changes by the platform to the encoding for characters.
- Fix to Load Time For Lists: Improved page load time for large volume lists.
- Fix to the User UI/UX: Adjustment to the way folders are visible to standard users. Addressed issues with the image preview for the date picker for chrome browsers. Fixed tool-tip display for the submit button.
- Fix to Dataset Naming Requirements: Corrected the ability to submit a dataset without a submission name and addressed dataset pending showing "created by" as a template name.
- Google Campaign Manager 360 Connector (open beta): Updated inbound integration to support additional fields to enable use cases, including content comprehension.
- campaigns: accountId, subaccountId, advertiserId, advertiserGroupId
- placements: accountId, subaccountId, advertiserId, campaignId
- ads: campaignId, advertiserId, subaccountId, accountId, audienceSegmentId
- creatives: renderingId, advertiserId, accountId, subaccountId, version, size (totalFileSize ? ), type, creativeAssets, redirectUrl, clickTags, companionCreatives, universalAdId
- Fix to the User UI/UX: Removed irrelevant "edit integration" button for users in the Integrations tab.
- Fix to the User UI/UX: Selection contrast enhanced to distinguish the target-mapped fields in the fieldset configuration
- Fix to Search by Fieldset: Adjusted filtering so when a user searches by fieldset name, all associated lists are displayed.
- Datasets Feature: Makes the dataset view previously available only to admins available to all users. This consolidates valid data rows and submissions into a unified, easily accessible template view, improving how users view data and also how they create manage, and edit. For details, refer to Datasets. New features include:
- A new landing page upon login.
- Search or filter your datasets by folders.
- Sort by recent, A to Z, and Z to A.
- Choose to expand or collapse all template descriptions.
- Dataset cards.
- Dataset exports.
- Row properties.
- Column visibility.
- Duplicating row data.
- The ability to update rows from multiple submissions in a single step.
- Claravine Support Chat: Addition of chat functionality in The Data Standards Cloud, Claravine Academy and Knowledge Base.
- Google Campaign Manager 360 Connector (open beta): Updated integration with added flexibility for inbound, and new outbound capabilities to directly update fields in CM360. Benefits include less time required to update data sets, faster data loading, and more frequent data syncs. For details, refer to Claravine + Google Campaign Manager 360 Integration.
- Datasets Feature (open beta): Makes the dataset view previously only available to admins available to all users. Also introduces a new landing page upon login. For details, refer to Datasets (Beta).
- Updates to Content & Creative Classifications: Improved visibility of scenes flagged for brand safety issues (detailed results now available as part of the aggregated summary), and additional labels for Music & Audio content (extending what is already provided with the IAB taxonomy)
- Improved UX for Content Comprehension UI Asset Upload Process: Now supports creative results, and selection of models to be applied
- Datasets Feature (closed beta): Makes the dataset view previously only available to admins available to all users. Also introduces a new landing page upon login. For details, refer to Datasets (Beta).
- New Taxonomy for Content & Creative Classification API: IAB Ad Product Taxonomy classifications are now available. These align to a standardized nomenclature for describing the product or service being advertised.
- Updates to Content & Creative Classification API: Enhancements to libraries for improved accuracy and reduced speed to train new labels for scene detection and emotions classifications.
- Ability to Resend New User Invitations: Enables admins and managers with the "manage users" permission to resend activation links to new users who have missed their initial sign-up window. This action can be performed in bulk and reduces inefficiencies for customer teams during onboarding.
- Updates to Content & Creative Classification API: Enhancements to the Celebrity Detection Model that includes improved detection of multiple individuals in frame for more accurate results.
- Meta Ads Manager Connector (beta): Added flexibility for inbound, and new outbound capabilities to directly update fields in Ads Manager. For details, refer to Claravine + Meta Ads Manager Integration.
- Fix to the UI/UX Functionality: Prompt user to "Save" when navigating away while making edits to a template configuration.
- Enhancements to the UI/UX for Concatenation Fields: Enhancements for managing Concatenation fields include a new button to add fields to concatenate and the ability to drag and drop fields for re-ordering of concatenations. For details, refer to Field Sets - Concatenation.
- Fix to the UI/UX Functionality: Fix to click and drag functionality to widen columns for better visibility.
- Log-in Page Redesign: Log-in page now features a preview pane.
- AWS Marketplace Listing: New listing provides benefits to companies who are taking advantage of AWS's EDP or who want to simplify billing and procurement. See our listing.
- Split and Extract: Extract specific values from concatenated text. Configure automated transformation logic on fields during template setup. Split and extract specific text values on preset or custom delimiters. Preview logic before saving. Nest transformations together for complex naming conventions. For more details view Field Sets & Templates: Field Type Options.
- Fix to the UI/UX Functionality: Fix to "date field type" on a template that was not allowing users to select the date within the calendar.
- Fix to the UI/UX Functionality: Corrected difficulty selecting the submission button in large templates when fields were out of view.
- Claravine Academy Manager Training: A comprehensive training program for The Data Standards Cloud platform users. Become a certified data integrity expert for your organization. Includes interactive content, videos, tutorials, and knowledge checks.
- Fix to the UI/UX Functionality: Fix to correct issue with loading of multi target sections of pages.
- Claravine Academy User Training: A comprehensive training program for The Data Standards Cloud platform users. Become a certified data integrity expert for your organization. Includes interactive content, videos, tutorials, and knowledge checks.
- Fix to Copy Paste from Dataset to Excel: Removal of extra row that was being copied in from datasets.
- Fix to the UI/UX Functionality: Addressed issue where clicking on a cell with a link was redirecting the user to the link. Added more intuitive functionality to either select, edit or visit link.
- Google Campaign Manager 360 Connector (beta): V2 of an inbound integration. For more details refer to our connector documentation.
- Snowflake Marketplace Listing: Claravine offers standard data connectors to push metadata to a location to be loaded into your Snowflake account. See our listing.
- Knowledge Base Redesign: refreshed the Knowledge Base site with simpler search, more intuitive navigation and an updated look and feel.
- Update to Dynamic Parameters: More easily adjust and customize email subject lines and file notes. Select and apply common identifiers unique to your templates and submissions. With the addition of “Submission Names” sorting and filtering are more consistent and efficient. Customize the subject name and file name on emails, and file names on other exports including SFTP, AWS, Azure, Box and Google Cloud Storage.
- TikTok Ads Connector (beta): Added inbound integration. For more details refer to our connector documentation.
- Page Headers in Submissions and Templates: Added breadcrumbs and navigation above and below the submission and template name to indicate location.
- Duplicate Row Data: Added the ability for admins to select from already submitted rows, duplicate them, and copy them to a new submission. For more details view Dataset View Overview.
- Row Properties: Added the ability for admins to filter, sort and view row-level information, and see activity related to each row (e.g., Created Date, Submission Name, Last Updated By) on data that has been submitted on a template. For more details view Row Properties.
- Amazon Ads Connector (beta): Added inbound integration.
- Adobe Experience Manager Connector: Added AEM outbound integration. For more details refer to our connector documentation.
- Google Ads Connector: Added inbound integration. For more details refer to our connector documentation.
- Template Detail Features for Admins: Easily customize what rows and columns are included in the template details view for faster auditing and validation. For more details view column visibility in dataset view.
- Pinterest Ads Manager Connector (beta): Added inbound integration. For more details refer to our connector documentation.
- Snapchat Ads Manager Connector (beta): Added inbound integration. For more details refer to our connector documentation.
- Template Detail Features for Admins: Easily customize what rows and columns are included in the template details view for more specific data exports. For more details view export data from dataset view.
- SOC2 Type II Compliance: After completing Type I compliance last year, we have now achieved Type II compliance. For more details, read our blog.
- Bitly Custom Back Half: Customize the part of your short link after the last forward-slash (aka back-half or hash value) with customized letters and numbers through your template. For more details view connector documentation.
- Custom Field Mappings: Added the ability to extend the base set of fields you can sync through integrations. Currently supported for Branch and Adobe Experience Manager connectors. For more details view Custom Field Mapping documentation.
- Pending Page Performance: Improved the Pending page load time.
- Adobe Experience Manager Connector: Enhanced our AEM inbound integration making it easier than ever to identify and address quality issues with asset or site data. For details, refer to connector documentation.
- Data Table Look & Feel: Improved the overall look and feel of data tables.
- Upgraded Process for Adding Fields and Field Sets: Added the ability to add fields and field sets without having to leave the core workflow.
- Workfront Fusion Blueprints: Workfront customers can leverage pre-built Claravine templates in Fusion to generate naming conventions and/or share data from Workfront to operational teams in Claravine. Read the blog post.
- Build AppsFlyer OneLinks: standardize OneLink creation and enrich links with detailed campaign metadata. For details, refer to workflow documentation.
- Approval Requests: Requires approval of data by designated team members before changes or additions are fully processed. This feature can be enabled on a template-by-template basis. For details, refer to Approval Feature Overview.
- SSO Enhancements: Added a user provision setting on an account for SSO customers, which either enables auto-creation of users or requires user account provisioning ahead of time. For details, refer to Users Overview.
- System Error Messaging on Submissions: Show error message to user when a submission is prevented
- Data Processing Performance Improvements: Improved data processing speeds.
- New Data Table Filter: Added an include/exclude (IN/NOT IN) custom list to make it easier to edit rows that don't have anything in common. To learn more, refer to Sort and Filter.
- Submission Status Improvements: Replaced icons with Success/Processing pills. Now display status from the submission details page.
- Google Analytics Connector: Added an outbound integration. Provides the ability to send data import files directly to GA for custom, user, geographical, content and product data - in addition to campaign data. For details, refer to connector documentation.
- Self-service Account Deactivation: Added the ability to delete an account without Claravine's help. For details, refer to Accounts Overview.
- Delete Template Dataset Row: Added the ability to delete a template dataset row.
- Data Table Copy Paste Enhancements: Enhancements to copy + paste functionality.
- Application Infrastructure Upgrade: Upgrade includes improved application and network security, scalability, and consistency during deployment and across environments. Lays the groundwork for international deployments and additional application redundancy in the event of hosting provider outages. For status updates, view our platform status page.
- Autonumber as Standard Field Type: You can now select "autonumber" as a standard field type. For details, refer to Field Sets & Templates: Field Type Options.
- AWS S3 Outbound Connector Error Notification: Email notification is now sent to a configurable list of recipients to alert of an issue in an integration. For details, see AWS S3 documentation.
- Improved Tag Validation Performance: Enhanced performance, stability, and experience for tag validations entered on submissions.
- Constant Field Name: Added the ability to name a constant field for improved readability in template building, link parameter configuration, and submission/template data tables.
- Branch integration: Now automate the creation of structured mobile deep links in Branch, complete with data standards. For details refer to partner information.
- SOC2 Type I: Completed independent validation of information security standards across Claravine’s company operating policies, product, and technology. Read more in our blog.
- Powered List Improvements: Now prevent deleting template fields that are powering list columns, propagate field name changes to list columns powered by that field, and rework powered list column reordering. To learn more, refer Powered Lists Data.
- Copy Paste Improvements: Shift+click rows or select rows with arrow keys on a read-only view.
- Google Campaign Manager 360 Connector Filters: Added the ability to filter synced data from an inbound data source eliminating excess, irrelevant data. Filters include excluding data from Archived Placements, Archived Creatives, Inactive Creatives, and Archived Ads. For details refer to connector documentation.
- New Row Filter "Has No Errors": Provided the ability to filter a data table for all rows without data validation errors, allowing users to more efficiently locate and browse data. To learn more, refer to Sort and Filter.
Template Details Page: Added an Admins Only introduction of a new page used to view and manage all data submitted to a template. This page is only accessible to admins. Learn more at Templates - Link Configuration and Validation on Templates.
Data View: View the most recent version of all records submitted to a template. To learn more, refer to Dataset View Overview.
Submissions List View: View and navigate to any submission made to a template.
Template Connectors View: View and navigate to any integration, inbound or outbound, configured on a template.
Data Table Enhancements: To learn more about data tables, refer to Dataset View Overview
Column filter & sort: Provided the ability to apply multiple filters and sorts on all data in a table, making browsing and locating individual records easier and quicker.
Cell quick filters: Added the ability to leverage column filters by filtering to cell values found while browsing the data table.
Manual Inbound Connector Syncs: Provided the ability to sync inbound data sources manually, outside of any pre-set schedule to get immediate results. For details, refer to How to Manually Trigger Inbound Integrations.
- Selective Edit: Added the ability to select records of data from one or more submissions and edit as a collection instead of editing them in each individual submission.
- Powered Lists: Provided the ability to build relationships between templates, such that data entered on one template is accessible and selectable from another template. For details, refer to Powered Lists Data.
- New user Interface: A full redesign of the Claravine product including navigation, styling, and a variety of other user interface enhancements.
Data Table Enhancements: To learn more about data tables, refer to Dataset View Overview.
Table row density preferences: Provided the ability to configure height of row in a data table (i.e., Compact, Medium, Large) to allow for easier browsing.
Data table search & jump: Added the ability to search and jump to a particular value across all data in a table.
Searchable lists in data entry: Automated filter and selectable list values as a user enters data into a cell.
Cell-level data validation checklist: Provided a visual checklist of data validation criteria on a cell value as a user enters data into a cell.
Data table error summary: Added a warning icon displaying a list of all data validation issues across all values in the data table, with the additional ability quickly jump to them.
- Export Data from Draft: Provided the ability to easily export data in a draft submission to a local CSV file. To learn more, refer to Export Data from Dataset View.
Template Setup Enhancements: For details, refer to Templates - Create a New Template Start to Finish.
Template error validation: Added feature to validate templates.
Template preview: Provided the ability to preview the user experience to entering data on a template prior to publishing.
- File Import: Provided the ability to bulk-import data contained or prepared in CSV files directly to a Claravine template. For details, refer to Import File Via Claravine Platform (Bulk Upload).
- Product Resource Center: Added a Claravine icon bubble at bottom-right of page, allowing easy access to Knowledge Base articles, creating a new support ticket, and product announcements.
- Filter Submissions by Start Date/End Date: Added the ability to limit submission data returned through the API to those within a date range. For details, refer to our API reference documentation.
- GetProcessedRowData: We added the ability to retrieve data for an individual record as opposed to all records in a submission. For details, refer to our API reference documentation.
- Create Submission: Added the ability to submit data to Claravine programmatically, without the need to submit through the user experience. For details, refer to our API reference documentation.
- Get Submission Data: Added the ability to retrieve submission data programmatically for use in other systems (i.e. other applications, or for data warehousing). For details, refer to our API reference documentation.
- Single-Sign On: Added SSO functionality.
- Multi-byte Characters: Added emojis and Chinese characters. For more details, refer to our emoji documentation.
- QR Code Monkey integration: Added integration. For more details, refer to our connector documentation.
- SFTP: Added inbound integration. For more details, refer to our SFTP inbound configuration documentation.
- Bitly integration: Added integration. For more details, refer to our connector documentation.
- Facebook Ads Manager Connector: Added inbound integration. For more details refer to our connector documentation.
- Google Campaign Manager Connector: Added inbound integration. For more details refer to our connector documentation.