The Template Details View is a rolled up view of all data ever submitted on this template. The Data tab view matches the current configuration of the template of visible fields.
To access the Template Details View:
- Click Submissions in the Navigation menu.
The Templates page displays.
- Click View Template Data in the Actions column for the template.
The Template Details View displays in the Data Sub-Navigation menu.
In the Template Details View, in the Data Sub-navigation menu, view all data committed using this template.
The data is not organized chronologically but by a Claravine ID.
- Customize the visible fields of data to be included in your export:
- Click the Download button.
The Export Data modal pops up.
- Use the drop-down list to select the File Configuration of data to include. Options are:
- Select the file type:
Only CSV files are available when trying to export more than 1M rows of data due to limitations of Excel. Learn more.
- Click Export.
The time to export data is dependent on the volume of data a user is trying to export. Templates with many rows, columns, or both may take up to a few minutes to successfully download. Once complete, a user will see a notification at the bottom of the page.
Watch the video showing you how to export data from the Template Details View.
What's Next: Read about customizing hidden/visible columns.