Welcome to Claravine, an innovative platform in digital marketing!
Follow this quick start to do three things:
- First, get logged in and set up as a user.
- Then enjoy a very brief and high-level overview of Claravine and how to navigate its platform.
- Get involved: create a submission (you can also watch a video on creating a submission).
You can also watch this 5-minute introduction video, and you may find our glossary of Claravine and industry terms helpful. To use the platform, ask an administrator to create a user profile for you with the required access.
Log In and Set Your Password
Your Administrator must create an account for you before you can begin using Claravine. You will receive a Welcome email from
firstname.lastname@example.org inviting you to Complete your Profile and set your password. The link to complete your profile is valid for 48 hours upon receipt; please act quickly when you receive the email. If you have not received an email with a link to your profile, but know you have been added to the system, attempt the "Forgot Password" process using your company email address. If this does not work, contact your company's Claravine Administrator.
To access your profile:
- Open the Welcome email from Claravine.
- Click Complete your profile.
The Welcome setup page displays.
Complete the following fields:
Name: Confirm your name is correct or make updates as necessary.
Password: The password must be at least 12 characters long and should contain both numbers and letters; symbols are also accepted.
Repeat Password: Confirm the password from the password field.
- Click Send.
You will be taken to your organization’s Claravine Home page. Read more about it in Home Page Overview.
Access Your User Profile
To access your profile settings, click your first name initial in the upper right corner.Your personal Profile Settings page displays.
In Profile Settings, you can:
- Edit your title and location
- Manage your user profile image: To change your image, click Change. This opens the file browser to select an image from your computer.
- Access the Claravine Support Knowledge Base by clicking Support in the top right corner
- Log out
- If you make changes to your title, location, or image, click Save.
- In the upper right corner, click the page header. You can view:
- Help Center
- Product Blog
- Share Feedback
- Referral Program
Quick Overview of Concepts and Workflow
The main concepts you'll be working with in Claravine are templates, datasets, and submissions. A template expresses data standards for a type of data, such as a campaign or a digital asset. A dataset is a comprehensive, tabular view of all rows and fields for all data associated with a template. A submission is the draft of new data to add to a dataset (following the data standards defined in a template) that must be validated and approved.
The typical high-level workflow is:
- A user creates a template that governs a dataset to come.
- Users add data to a dataset (complying with the template) by creating submissions.
- Submissions remain pending until approved, then they become part of a dataset.
Refer to our glossary for more definitions.
Navigate the Claravine Platform
For the best experience with Claravine, we recommend using Google Chrome.
The Claravine platform has a navigation bar on the very left, which you can expand for detail or collapse to maximize workspace. Some pages have content divided into tabs, which run along the top.
Access the Resource Center from any page in Claravine to see:
- Help Center (guides with step-by-step instruction and videos)
- Technical Support (create a ticket for the support team on Claravine-related issues)
Create a Submission
Creating a submission means you will now make a draft table of data to submit to a dataset. To do this, you will select an existing template to which your data will adhere.
If no template exists for your data, you may instead choose to start by creating a template. Follow the instructions in our Templates - Create a New Template Start to Finish article.
Watch a Video on Creating a Submission
Watch a video showing you how to create a submission, each type of field you may see in a template, and the submission process.
What's next: Learn how to correct and edit a submission.