Accurate, detailed analytics start with data standards.
Your web data is the cornerstone of how you understand and deliver a superior customer experience. But without the ability to govern and organize data from the start, reliable, ready-to-use customer insights will remain a challenge. That's why Claravine integrates with Google Analytics. Our platform, The Data Standards Cloud, connects with Google’s powerful analytics, monitoring, visualization and reporting tool, making it easy to:
- Generate and define key values and UTM parameters for more accurate, granular tracking
- Audit and validate data, including tag placement and configuration, to ensure it is consistently captured
- Enrich data for improved dimensionality and segmentation
How Does It Work?
Quickly generate and define key values in The Data Standards Cloud. Using the data import feature, standards can be applied to most dimensions and expand to other dimensional data points within the same scope (hit, session, product, user).
All of this data can be pushed to the appropriate Property and Data Import set-up via the Google Analytics connector to further enrich measurement and activation. You can also simultaneously push data to parallel analytics instances or cloud storage solutions to further enable insights.
Take Control of Campaign and Ads Data
- Move Faster: Automate data import and enable bulk validation to minimize manual work.
- Increase Compliance: Enable operations with naming and tracking guardrails for more reliable activation and trusted insights.
- Deepen Insights: Capture metadata and append it to tracking for less unspecified data, and more depth in analysis.
- Chose your Data Type: Take control of what you import to Google Analytics: Campaign Data, Custom Data, Refund, User, Geographical, Content, Product, and Cost.