Administrators and Managers with folder-management permission can combine templates together in Folders. For example, an Administrator can associate a Facebook template, a Twitter template, and a LinkedIn template in a Social Media folder, making it easy for an Administrator to assign the entire folder of templates to a Group.
Please review the article explaining how Templates, Groups, and Users can be structured for easy template sharing by groups.
Viewing a Folder
To view a Folder:
- Click Settings on the Navigation menu.
- Click Folders in the Templates Sub-Navigation menu.
The Folders page displays.
You can view the following information about Folders:
- Created Date
The sort feature is available for all columns. You can sort all columns in ascending or descending order.
Creating a Folder
To create a Folder:
- On the Folder page, click to create a new Folder.
The Edit New Folder menu displays.
- Enter the following information for the Folder:
- Description (Optional)
- Click Save.
Editing A Folder
To edit a Folder:
- On the Folder page, click the name of the Folder you want to modify.
The Edit Folder menu displays.
- Edit the parameters to your preference in the Folder Name or Description.
- Click Save.
Deleting a Folder
To delete a Folder:
- On the Folder page, check the box to the left of the name of the Folder you want to remove.
- Click Delete .
A confirmation message displays.
- Click Confirm.
Article is closed for comments.