Administrators and Managers with Group-management permission can assign a template or folder of templates to an individual user or a multiple users on the Groups page. Adding users to Groups gives the Administrator the ability to control which template a user has access to.
If a folder is assigned to a Group, all templates associated with that folder will automatically be available to users assigned to that Group. Please review the article explaining how Templates, Groups, and Users can be structured for easy template sharing by groups.
Viewing a Group
To view a Group:
- Click Settings on the Navigation menu.
- Click Groups in the Organization Sub-Navigation menu.
The Groups page displays.
You can view the following information about Groups:
- User Count
The sort feature is available for all columns. You can sort all columns in ascending or descending order.
Creating a Group
To create a Group:
- On the Groups page, click to create a new Group.
The Edit New Group menu displays.
Enter the following information for the Group:
Folders - Selecting a Folder will associate all templates within the folder, or
Templates - Selecting a Template will associate only the specified template to the Group
Users - Assign existing users to the Group
Editing A Group
To edit a Group:
- On the Group page, click the name of the group you want to modify.
The Edit Group menu displays.
- Edit the parameters to your preference in the Group Name, Description, associated Folders, associated Templates, or Users.
Deleting a Group
To delete a Group:
- On the Group page, check the box to the left of the name of the Group you want to remove.
- Click Delete icon.
A confirmation message displays.
- Click Confirm.