QR codes built with data standards
QR codes can be the perfect way to engage with customers in today’s multi-screen, on-the-go environment. But to deliver that experience successfully, you need to ensure your data standards are followed by the teams generating these codes. That’s why Claravine integrates with QR Code Monkey. Our platform, The Data Standards Cloud, can automatically generate a QR code image per row of data, making it easy to:
- Accelerate QR code creation without having to worry about the technical complexities of deep link and experience configuration
- Configure code type (file type, color, transparency, size) for any team in a template while auditing and validating data entry against marketing standards
- Enrich data for improved dimensionality and segmentation in analysis
- Connect every bit of QR code data to your measurement teams and platforms to analyze effectiveness
How does it work?
Once the connector is set up, when you submit your dataset, Claravine provides a link to a QR Code for each row. Clicking that link sends the full URL (or shortened URL) to QR Code Monkey, which sends back the designed QR Code as customized by your administrators per template. If using QR Code Studio, Claravine will send the URL, shortened URL, and QR Code data back to QR Code Monkey reporting.
Make your QR Code work harder
- QR Codes When You Need Them - Generate the right code, without the worry
- Faster Experimentation - Leverage reliable, connectable data for measurement and optimization
- Deeper Insights - Capture and deliver rich, business-specific dimensions directly to analytics and BI, ready-to-use.
Interested in reading more?
- Review QR Code Monkey Outbound Configuration for Templates
- Check out our QR Code blog
- Or, talk with your CSM