Claravine can import ad IDs, Names, and additional metadata directly from Meta (Facebook) Ads Manager, avoiding manual exports, then pass data downstream for more readable classifications and enriched data for improved dimensionality and segmentation in analysis.
To add Ads Manager Inbound to a template:
- An Administrator must first connect the Ads Manager in the Accounts Sub-Navigation menu of Integrations.
- Open or create the Integration Template in the Templates Sub-Navigation menu. The template must contain all ID fields, platform Name fields, and any additional metadata fields in Step 2 Define and Govern.
- Click Step 3 - Connect.
- Click to add a new Inbound integration.
- Click Facebook Ads Sync.
The Ads Manager inbound configuration section displays.
- Select the connected Facebook Ads Manager Account from the drop-down list.
- Select the Ad Account from the drop-down list.
- Ad ID and Generated Link fields are required field mappings when adding an Ads Manager integration to a template. In the Map To fields, select the field names in the template to map this inbound data to. See the list of available inbound fields.
- Click + Add New Mapping to add additional Ads Manager fields to map with Claravine fields.
- Click Save to save the template.
Watch a video showing you how to add an Ads Manager Inbound Integration to a template.
What's Next: Follow the instructions to create an outbound URL configuration for Ads Manager.
What's Next: See how users would review and submit inbound integration data in the Pending menu.