The Template Details View is a rolled up view of all data ever submitted on this template. The Data tab view matches the current configuration of the template of visible fields. By default, only fields configured on a template to be visible will be shown when the Template Details View>Data tab. Users can customize their view temporarily to hide visible fields and show hidden fields of data on the Template Details View by opening the Columns menu. The hide/show columns ability enables users to see all data for easy validation and auditing.
Customize Visible Fields of Data
Customize the viewed fields of the submission dataset temporarily by hiding visible fields or showing hidden fields of the template.
- Click Columns in the upper right area of the submission table.
The Columns module pops up.
- By default, the visible fields are checked, invisible fields are unchecked and have an invisible icon. The default view matches the current template schema configuration.
- Check the top Fields checkbox to select all or deselect all.
- Use the Search Column field at the top f the menu to quickly find a specific field name or narrow your list to a smaller set of fields.
- Select or deselect any fields and click Apply to update the fields visible in the view.
- Click Reset then Apply to revert the view of fields back to the default - visible fields only.
Any column display preference yu apply will be added to the URL, so you can:
- Bookmark a particular view of data and come back to it later
- Copy and share the URL in your browser with someone else (e.g. co-worker) so they can open the dataset in the same view you have open
Watch the video showing you hide and show columns.
What's Next: Read about customizing submission row properties.
What's Next: Read about exporting Template Details View data.