Sprawling content and marketing data, complicated by siloed teams and tools, means you're likely struggling to properly automate digital customer experiences. That's why Claravine partners with Adobe Experience Manager. Our platform, The Data Standards Cloud, connects with this powerful content and digital asset management system, making it easy to:
- Quickly locate, identify, and address asset and webpage data quality issues
- Arm operations and measurement with the content and creative data they need
- Speak the same data language across all your tech
"In today’s digital-first world, marketers are challenged with delivering consistent content across multiple channels as well as capturing actionable data to drive business decisions. For enterprise customers, Claravine’s integration with Adobe Experience Manager will allow a common taxonomy to be deployed and governed across multiple systems, teams, and business units."
- Cody Crnkovich, Head of Platform Partners and Strategy, Adobe
How does it work?
Once the connector is set-up, The Data Standards Cloud imports metadata from Experience Manager using custom settings by type of data (asset or webpage), file format filters, and field mappings. Then, platform users can quickly identify data quality issues, plus update and enrich data based on the use case.
This improved and standardized data can be sent back into Adobe Experience Manager. It can also be used in The Data Standards Cloud to enable campaign deployment, or sent to downstream analytics and cloud storage for additional dimensions for creative measurement.
Make your asset and webpage data work harder
More quickly tag and edit, while reducing time spent searching for items or duplicating work.
Accelerate operations with consistent naming and tagging for faster, more reliable hand-offs.
Engrain end-to-end data flows for better, faster measurement and optimization.
Interested in reading more?
- Claravine blog: Experience Manager Users Make Asset & Webpage Data Work Harder with Claravine’s Enhanced Connector
- Short Claravine video: Optimizing Adobe Experience Manager Metadata
- Thought Leadership reading: Examining the Importance of Metadata in Content Creation Workflows and Accelerating Time to Value with Adobe Experience Manager
Watch the webinar on Adobe Experience Manager here.