by Zach Lewis
Customer Success Manager at Claravine
Claravine imports inbound integration data from Google Campaign Manager every day at 5AM ET and from Meta every 4 hours. If you need to manually re-run the integration to bring in new data before the next scheduled sync, an Administrator can run the integration from the Template Details View.
Watch the Video:
Manually Trigger the Inbound Integration:
- Select Submissions in the main navigation menu.
- In the Templates sub-navigation menu, find the template and click the View Template Details icon in the Actions column.
- Select the Integrations sub-navigation menu.
- Click Run Now on your inbound integration. Any new or updated Names, IDs, and metadata mapped to this template will be brought into Claravine into a Paused - With Errors or Paused - Pending Review state.
Template Integration Sync Details
On Step 3-Connect of the template configuration, a template with GCM inbound integration functionality allows the customer the option to set the frequency in which the data is synced into Claravine:
- Daily - 5AM ET
- Twice Daily - 5AM EST & 12PM ET
- Weekly - Sunday 5AM ET
- Manual - Follow above instructions as needed
Meta inbound integrations syncs every 4 hours automatically.
Article is closed for comments.