Generate a New Shared Secret Key in Adobe Analytics
- Log in to Adobe Analytics, not the Admin Console.
- In the top menu click Admin.
- Under User Management, click Analytics Users & Assets.
- Search for the user profile you want to connect with Claravine. Click the User ID.
- In the Access → Web Services Credentials section, make sure Regenerate shared secret on save is selected.
- Click Save Changes.
The browser page refreshes with the new Shared Secret.
- Copy the new Shared Secret and share with your Claravine CSM or follow the steps below to update the Shared Secret in Claravine.
Apply the New Shared Secret in Claravine
Navigate to Settings → Accounts.
The Accounts page displays.
Click the name of the Adobe Analytics Account you want to modify.
The Edit Account menu displays.
- Confirm that the User Name is in this format:
User Name:Company Name(e.g.,
Paste the new API Shared Secret.