Claravine automatically requires a password reset after 90 days. Administrators or Managers with access to Users can force a password reset on the users' next login.
To force a to change their password when they next log into Claravine:
- Click Settings on the Navigation Menu.
- Click Users in the Organization Sub-Navigation menu.
The Users page displays.
- Click the checkbox to the left of the name of the user you want to reset their password on the next log in.
- Click Password Reset.
- A confirmation message displays, "Passwords Reset!"
- The user will not receive an email. When the user logs into Claravine next, they will be asked to reset their password.