Use this article to connect Claravine's platform with Snapchat Ads Manager. You will perform the initial steps in Snapchat Ads Manager and then complete the setup in Claravine's platform.
To connect Snapchat Ads Manager with Claravine, the customer must have a Snap Client ID and Snap Client Secret Key, which can be obtained after registering Claravine as an OAuth app with their business account.
Step 1. Snapchat Ads Manager
In Snapchat Ads Manager:
- Follow Snapchat’s documentation for instructions on how to Activate Access to the Snapchat Marketing API.
- During this process, use the Redirect URI provided below in order for connector to be properly set:
Redirect URI: https://oauth.claravine.com/api/v1/oauth/callback/snapchat
- Once Claravine has been added as an OAuth app, you will see the Snap Client ID and Snap Client Secret Key. Copy this key; you will paste it into Claravine.
Step 2. The Data Standards Cloud
In Claravine's Platform:
- In the left navigation panel, select Settings → Integrations → Accounts.
The Accounts page displays.
- Click the plus sign (+) in the top right to create a new account.
The Create Connected Account menu displays.
- Enter the following information for the account:
- Description (optional): We recommend entering a description to make it easier to determine the use of the Account when creating targets.
- Select the Snapchat tile as the account type.
- Paste the Snap Client ID and Snap Client Secret Key obtained in Step 3 of the Snapchat Ads Manager instructions above.
- Click Save and Connect Account.
What's next: Follow the instructions to create a Snapchat Ads Manager inbound integration Template.