To connect The Data Standards Cloud to Google Ads:
- Confirm that you are logged into Google Ads with the appropriate account with access to your marketing campaigns.
- From the main navigation panel, select Settings → Integrations → Accounts.
The Accounts page displays.
- Click the plus sign (+) in the top right to create a new account.
The Create Connected Account menu displays.
- Enter the following information for the Account:
- Description (optional). We recommend entering a description to make it easier to determine the use of the account when creating targets.
- Select the Google Ads tile.
- Enter the 10-digit Customer ID, removing the dashes.
You can find the Customer ID as the Account ID in the upper right corner of Google Ads. Refer to this Google Ads article for help on how to find your Customer ID, or watch a Google Ads support video here.
- Click Save and Connect Account.
The Google Ads authorization page opens asking to choose an account.
- The next authorization page allows Claravine to access your Google Account. Click Allow.
Claravine will save and update this new Connected Account.
What's next: Follow the instructions to create a Google Ads Template.